Tuesday, November 26, 2013

First Real Snow

Some of you may know that I am an amateur photographer.  My loving husband bought me a Nikon D80 for Christmas in 2005 (or thereabouts).  I love taking it out for fun when I can find a spare minute and good subject.  My kids make great photos but every now and again it's nice to get something a little more artistic.

We had a fabulous snowfall today and it's just damp enough to stick to the trees.  If it stays cold, I see snowmen in my future (tomorrow) ;)

Anyway, here's some pics of the snow at night on my dogwood tree.
The light on the barn gives a blue hue to the snow.

A little blurred from shivering.  Burr, it's hard to be still for a no flash picture.




2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures! We are getting freezing weather, although snow is rare for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..



    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete