So you've not heard from me for a while. Summer just flew by and I barely stitched a thing all summer long. We just fill our summers with so many activities. It seems a crime to spend it sitting down, not that the kids would let me anyway. ;)I am an active volunteer with the Girl Scouts so my time is precious. I am buckling down though. I think I'm a more active stitcher in the winter months. I also have a ton of holiday baking to do. I plan on making apple butter for gifts and packaging some of an awesome soup mix with recipe card to give out as gifts.
- I am almost done with the wedding chart for my Sister-In-Law. I'll do a big reveal for that.
- I get a few stitches in my Haed every now and again.
- I have started on my hubby's Ganesha and then stopped even though he is bugging me.
- I have a shell chart for my step-mom in progress trying to get done for Christmas
- I have a small picture of a candle ornament in progress for a gift
- I also have the Luna Moth that needs a bit of back-stitching. (this was for a class that I just ran out of time for)
In other news..................My eldest has started horseback riding lessons this year. Isn't she cute?