Some background: Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Thank you RhondaWoman71!
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
1. I became Vegetarian after I turned 20
2. I love to paint
3. I am afraid of heights, but would skydive if given the chance
4. I can't cook anything without adding my own "something ingredient" spice or just another veg etc.
5. I don't like politics.